Dr David Hawkins
Dr. David Hawkins is a Consultant in the Directorate of HIV and Genitourinary Medicine at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
He has over 30 years experience caring for patients with a wide range of sexually transmitted and genitourinary conditions.
Dr Angela J. Robinson
Dr Angela J. Robinson is a Consultant Physician in Genitourinary/HIV medicine at Mortimer Market Centre and Honorary Consultant, University College Hospital London.
She was appointed Consultant at UCH in 1989 and has been an Honorary Senior Lecturer at UCL. She has over 100 publications, authored several book chapters for UK and USA books. Her research interests included genital warts, candida, chlamydial infections and infections in adolescents and children.
Specialising in Sexual Health & HIV at London Medical.
Harley Street Sexual Health is based at 49 Marylebone High Street, London and is run by Drs Hawkins & Robinson & Mackie, London Teaching Hospital Consultants who specialise in all aspects of sexual health and HIV care.
This private sexual health clinic & practice was established over thirty years ago and provides a caring, confidential and professional service in a setting where you will feel relaxed, comfortable and at ease with your problem.
- We test for and treat HIV & other sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and diseases (STDs)
- We specialise in recurrent problems, such as genital warts, non specific urethiritis (NSU),non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU),Herpes infections, balanitis, vaginitis and vulvitis
- We carry out cervical smears and Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) screening and offer HPV vaccination using the vaccine against 9 HPV types and 4 HPV types
- Amongst the current advances in the treatment of HIV and related STI’s, the consultants can advise on the use of pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) that can minimise the chances of contracting HIV.
- We provide post-exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) for HIV and STD
- We manage chronic prostatitis, chronic pelvic pain syndrome in men and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) in women
- We have particular expertise with HIV drug resistance and can advise on associated testing and the most appropriate treatment regimes
Call us in confidence
0207 486 4166
49 Marylebone High Street
We are open 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.